Tuesday 15 March 2011

My very first blog...

Today is a momentous day. Today, the 15th March 2011, is the day that I become a technological whizz; a 'blogger', a 'Blog Queen', a person who can actually say, 'oh blogging? Yeah yeah, me and blogging go way back... I blog all the time'.

Yes, yes I am indulging in a little bit of hyperbole at the moment but I am pretty excited about this new 'blogging' side to my life. So, sit back and indulge whilst I take you on a blogging adventure. Bit like a Disneyland adventure, just slightly better.

About me: I am currently studying English at University with the intention of going into Journalism after I graduate. I am a passionate writer and am enthusiastic about several subjects, including art, poetry and fashion. That is all you need to know!

Much love,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment